Ending Substance Abuse with Counseling and Hypnotherapy (5 Hours of CE Credit)
THIS ONLINE STREAMING VIDEO SET IS THE COMPLETE 5 HOUR PROGRAM PRESENTED BY RICHARD NONGARD AT THE FALL 2011 SEATTLE HYPNOSIS CONFERENCE.
Last chance to ever register for this course – we closeout most courses within 7 years.
This course will not be offered after next month, you must register now to get access!
Once you register you will have lifelong access to the online classroom, but no new registrations will be accepted.
Ending Substance Abuse with Counseling and Hypnotherapy
with Dr. Richard Nongard, LMFT
Awards 5 Hours Approved CE Credit (Social Work, Nursing, LPC, LMFT, LCDC)
earn an ICBCH Certificate of Achievement upon completion
In this one-day workshop (all online) you will learn from one of the nation’s foremost addictions experts methods for ending the cycle of addiction, stopping compulsive behavior and control physical withdrawal. You can integrate these hypnotic methods into traditional counseling and treatment. Imagine attracting new clients and building relationships as a hypnotist with drug and alcohol treatment programs, which are increasingly using hypnosis in treatment.
Consider these statistics:
- One of every eight Americans has a significant problem with alcohol or drugs, with 40 percent of the group having a “dual diagnosis,” or concurrent mental/nervous disorder;
- Approximately 27 million Americans either use illicit drugs regularly or are “heavy drinkers.” Of these almost 16 million are estimated to need immediate treatment;
And these headlines from peer reviewed journals:
- 81% Reported They Had Stopped Smoking After Hypnosis (Texas A&M University)
- Significantly More Methadone Addicts Quit with Hypnosis. 94% Remained Narcotic Free (American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Hypnosis shows a 77 percent success rate for at least a 1-year follow-up (American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Hypnosis is a successful method to treat addictions. (American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis)
You can earn 5 Hours of Approved Continuing Education and learn specific methods for relapse prevention, detoxification and behavioral change by getting this streaming video set from the fall 2011 Seattle Counseling and Hypnotherapy Conference with Richard Nongard.
This course contains all of the hypnotic scripts, lectures, notes and assessment tools included in the live workshop.
Even if you missed this event in Seattle, you can learn the methods of effective addiction treatment, and how to use hypnotherapy in addiction recovery.
But you must register now! This course is being retired to new registrations after next month and no new registrations will be accepted. (But you will retain lifelong 24/7 access to the materials if you register before it is closed.) We typically close most courses after 7 years, since older cameras and lighting were used to film the material.
Addiction can be effectively halted using methods of clinical hypnosis. They say “nicotine is as addictive as heroin” and the research shows hypnosis is one of the most effective treatments for nicotine dependency. One has to wonder then why hypnosis is not more widely used in the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction, and in the addiction to food, gambling and other addictions?
In this seminar, professionals will learn both how to integrate hypnosis into other treatment modalities, including 12-step work and how to use hypnosis as a primary intervention apart from other treatment programs. This seminar is designed for those new to hypnosis or new to addictions treatment and will give you skillsets gleaned from Richard Nongard’s 30 year career in both professional hypnotherapy and professional counseling.
This set will teach Professionals to:
- Define addictions and complete accurate assessments of client condition
- Know the difference between physical addiction symptoms and behavioral addictions and compulsions
- Stop the cycle of addiction by integrating both hypnotic techniques and NLP patterns into traditional addiction treatment and as the primary intervention
- Understand how to integrate hypnosis into treatment plans the stop nicotine dependency, addiction to obesogens, and drug and alcohol abuse.
You will learn the top reasons for relapse and create effective post-hypnotic suggestions to minimize risk.
You will learn how Richard offers a three-session protocol for nicotine dependency that is both highly successful for clients and profitable for therapists. You will practice intervention strategies that address the behavioral, emotional, physical and spiritual aspects of recovery.
This workshop will open doors to you professionally and equip you to help clients with a variety of addictions find recovery even if they have failed at traditional treatment or 12-step programs. You can consider this workshop an essential toolkit helping you to become the best therapist possible in the area of addictions treatment.
DVDs will NOT be sent. You are ordering the online streaming video version