Access the entire archive and video resource center for this pain control master class with Ziad Sawi, MD and Dr. Richard Nongard. Do you want the resources we shared with our live training class? You get everything right now – and at an amazing tuition rate!
The Master Class in Pain Control Hypnosis with Ziad Sawi, MD and Dr. Richard Nongard
The Master Class in Pain Control Hypnosis
Attend live in Las Vegas or online in our Online Learning Center
7 Hours of Approved Continuing Education Credits
ICBCH Specialty Certification Designation
All recorded live in Las Vegas at the home of Ziad Sawi, MD. You can access the entire event online right now. We recorded everything!
How would your work transform if you were an expert in pain control hypnosis? More doctor referrals? Better outcomes? Longer term clients?
Ericksonian Hypnosis – We will take an Ericksonian approach with much of this course, helping you to understand the methods that work, based on the writings of Dr. Milton Erickson.
Contextual Psychology There will also be a strong focus on integrating the current research into contextual psychology, mindfulness and clinical hypnosis into specific methods of working with clients.
- You will learn a skill-building inductions specifically for pain control clients
- You will get mp3 hypnosis sessions you can share with your clients as a resource
- You will learn how to create therapeutic trances and resource states that can last a lifetime
- We will teach you how to create and structure both direct and indirect suggestions that are unique for pain control clients.
The Power of Pain Control
- You will get 7 hours of CE credit
- We will teach you how to work with clients within your scope of practice and training
- We will also teach you how to generate referrals through pain control hypnosis
- You will learn strategies that work for breaking pain cycles, anticipatory pain, and residual pain
- We will also teach you a specific strategy for regression, a strategy for time distortion, and a method of time-line work that will help your pain control clients.
We’ve Jam Packed Everything Into This Simple System, So You Can Succeed With Ease…
Access from anywhere in the world 24/7.
- Contextual Approaches Using Evidence-Based Protocols
- Autogenic-Experiential Hypnosis Induction
- Ericksonian and Direct Hypnosis Strategies
- How to Attract New Clients
- How to Structure Sessions and Get Paid Upfront
Complete MP3 Resources to Share with Clients
We will give you professional recordings you can give to your clients as therapeutic homework and to reinforce sessions.
We will provide specific scripts for pain control, that you can adapt to the clients you work with
Professional Practice Forms and Assessment Tools
You will get complete access to the reproducible office forms we use and the assessment tools we use most frequently in our office. Each assessment tool will help you to successfully work with pain control clients.
24/7 Access – From Anywhere
Access this event, and you can leave knowing you didn’t have to remember everything, because you will have full access to the complete video archive. Can’t make the date? No problem, pre-register now and you will have full unlimited access to all videos of the presentation and all of the resources.
Frameable Certificate and Course Documentation
Show people your success! You will receive a high-quality frameable certificate upon completion of this course, noting your status as an ICBCH Pain Control Specialist. We will also provide you with documentation/transcripts for continuing education completion which you may submit to state boards and professional associations.
Dr. Richard Nongard, is a Certified professional Hypnotist, an expert in Ericksonian hypnotherapy, and a professor who is respected worldwide. He is the author of “Speak Ericksonian” and the author of “Contextual Psychology”.
Dr. Ziad Sawi, M.D. is a Medical Doctor and Board Certified Anesthesiologist, and a Pain Management Specialist. He is also an expert hypnotist and an excellent teacher.
, and webcast will begin promptly at 10:00am for those attending online.
When you checkout you will be able to download a PDF that will give further access instructions or how to attend live in Las Vegas.