When you become an ICBCH Certified Hypnosis Instructor (C.H.I.) You can confer ICBCH certification to your students in either online or live hypnosis training courses. Increase your earnings potential, and pass the joy of hypnosis to even more people, as you create a legacy by training others. December 4-6, 2017 live in Las Vegas at the Hypnosis Nevada, LLC Conference Center (Near the Orleans Hotel).
ICBCH Train-the-Trainer – Become an ICBCH Certified Hypnosis Instructor – December
Out of stock
Out of stock
Become an ICBCH Certified Hypnosis Instructor (CHI)
This program allows you to train professional hypnotists with your own programs and confer ICBCH certification upon course completion.
What you will learn in this course will help you in any other training program you provide, helping you to maximize your skills as an instructor.
The ICBCH Train-The-Trainer Course gives you the ability to train, test, and certify others as and ICBCH Certified Professional Hypnotist or Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. You will become a C.H.I. (ICBCH Certified Hypnosis Instructor).
Do you want to create live training courses, or online training courses that authorize you to award ICBCH Professional Hypnosis or Certified Clinical Hypnotherapy Certification?
Join me in Las Vegas for this live “train-the trainer” course December 4-5-6 and you will learn how to structure and provide hypnosis education to others, and gain our endorsement for either live training classes or online training classes you offer. People who take your class will be certified by the ICBCH and you will be an ICBCH recognized trainer (Certified Hypnosis Instructor).
This course is only offered live in Las Vegas, and it is limited to 12 participants so that individual focus and attention can be provided.
You will learn how to:
- Teach hypnosis training classes
- How to structure effective training using innovative teaching methods
- How to create interactive online training courses
- Help your students meet the core curriculum requirements
- The contextual skill-building approach to hypnotherapy and professional hypnosis
- We will provide you with the technical knowledge and resources for creating online programs
- You will have access to all of the ICBCH certification trianing materials for your students.
- Certification guidelines for all 50 states, Canada, Australia, the U.K. and other countries
- You will become an ICBCH Certified Hypnosis Instructor (CHI)
And I will also share with you methods of developing classes, marketing your training’s, and give you the same tools I have used for almost 30 years.
This course will be held in Las Vegas and you must attend in person. There is no online access for this course. The course will run from 6:30pm-9:30 pm Monday, and from 10:00am-6:00pm on Tuesday and Wednesday. The dates are December 4-6, 2017.
The focus of this course is on clinical hypnosis and hypnotherapy, it does not cover stage hypnosis, or any applications of hypnosis that are not considered mainstream such as esoteric hypnosis, erotic hypnosis, or entertainment hypnosis.
If you are one of the 12 people to attend this class you will become a leader in a growing organization, that helps other people to achieve their goal to help other people.
- By attending this class you will build on your existing clinical skills and master new techniques that can take you to the expert level.
- You will have specific strategies for teaching your own successful courses
- You will get access to ICBCH proprietary materials and resources
- You will get real support from a director that wants to help you succeed
There are pre-requisites: You must be certified by a recognized hypnosis training organization. If you are not certified by the ICBCH, you will be given access to Gold-Level and Platinum-Level online training to complete. There will be an additional administration fee of $97 if you are not certified by the ICBCH, but you will not have to pay the registration fees for the ICBCH course, it is included in your train-the-trainer tuition.
- If not ICBCH certified, you must hold certification through another recognized organization.
- You may not have a prior felony conviction for a crime of moral turpitude.
- You must be a practicing professional, who has been seeing clients in a professional setting.
- You must advertise your services only using accredited degrees (recognized by the US Department of Education and CHEA).
- You must be in good standing with any other certification organizations, or state professional licenses you hold.
- You must be able to demonstrate in our class, a basic competency to conduct hypnosis sessions and teach others.
- You must comply with the professional ethics guidelines of the ICBCH.
- Your courses must meet the content, length and quality guidelines of the ICBCH for trainers.
- You agree to abide by the ICBCH Approved Education Provider policies in offering training to students.
This course is designed for those serious about offering high quality hypnosis training programs. When you attend you will learn how to build a training business, helping others to achieve their goals. And you will be learning from someone who has done exactly that. Dr. Richard Nongard is well known as perhaps the most successful creator of consistently high quality training programs
Live hypnosis certification training programs, can earn you between $500-$3000 per student See earnings disclaimer). You will be able to confer ICBCH Certification to those who complete your live training programs.
You can create online training programs, with ICBCH certification and offer these worldwide. All courses must meet our online training guidelines and must have an interactive component.
Are you ready to help others live the dream you have been living, and teach people effective ways to help other with clinical hypnosis?
Hour 1: Orientation and Introduction
Hour 2: A business and clinical opportunity awaits
Hour 3: ICBCH resources available for your programs
Hour 1: Structuring a certification program core content
Hour 2: Essential tasks in professional hypnosis
Hour 3: Best practices in educating hypnotists
Hour 4: Experiential components of hypnosis education
Hour 5: Professional ethics
Hour 6: Contextual hypnotherapy
Hour 7: Meaningful didactic education
Hour 1: Hybrid live/online programs
Hour 2: Developing core competencies in hypnosis
Hour 3: Experiencing core competencies in hypnosis
Hour 4: ICBCH certification criteria
Hour 5: ICBCH continuing education courses
Hour 6: Testing and evaluating students
Hour 7: Course conclusion
I want you to call me if you have questions about this course. Call me at (918) 236-6116. But more importantly, I want you to have a spot at this course. The first 6 who register will get the super-early bird registration price of $895. and save $600.
Location: This event will be held at the Hypnosis Nevada, LLC Conference Center in Las Vegas. You will see Richard’s office, where he sees clients and learn in the environment where hypnosis is actually done! There is no online access for this course. The course will run from 6:30pm-9:30pm Monday, and from 10:00am-6:00pm on Tuesday, Wednesday. The dates are December 4-6, 2017.
Refunds: If you request a refund 30 days prior to the event, you may retain full credit by moving to one of our other courses on a different date. If you do not choose to apply your refund to a future course date, we will refund your money within 30 days of your request – minus a $200 administrative fee. If you cancel with less than 29 days, there will be no refund, but you may apply your tuition to a future course (online or in-person) within the next 24 months.
Agreement with policy: By registering for this course, you agree to our policies governing ICBCH Approved Education Providers.
LOCATION: This event will be held at the Hypnosis Nevada LLC offices at
6787 W Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89103
HOTELS and TRANSPORTATION: We are super close to The Orleans Hotel, and all of the hotels on the South end of Las Vegas Blvd. But Ubers, taxis and rental cars are cheap, so stay anywhere you want to. There are lots of hotel deals in town.
TIME: Class will start Monday night at 6:30pm and will go to 9:30pm on Monday. On Tuesday and Wednesday, class will be held from 10:00am-6:00pm. Meals are not included. There are many nearby places for meals.
TRAVEL: I am a Las Vegas resident. I have stayed at virtually every Las Vegas hotel at one time or another. I have also flown literally hundreds of times in the LAS McCarran Airport. If you have any questions about logistics, call me and I will help you. The best place to find cheap flights is: http://google.com/flights