This course will be held online in our Zoom room and you must attend at least 4 out of the 6 sessions live. All sessions will be recorded, so if you miss a session or wish to review it, you will have full access 24/7. There is 100% online, but you will be getting the same content our in-person classes offer. You will have weekly assignments that must be completed between each session.The course will run six Sundays in a row, beginning July 7. The dates and times are:
Sunday, April 19: 11:00 am Las Vegas Time (Each class is about 90 minutes)
Sunday, April 26: 11:00 am Las Vegas Time
Sunday, May 3: 11:00 am Las Vegas Time
Sunday, May 10: 11:00 am Las Vegas Time
Sunday, May 17: 11:oo am Las Vegas Time
Sunday May 24: 11:00 am Las Vegas Time
We want you to attend each session LIVE – each class will be recorded – and you may miss 2 classes and watch the replay and still be awarded a certificate of completion. All homework assignments must be completed. Expect 2-4 hours of homework each week.
The focus of this course is on clinical hypnosis and hypnotherapy, it does not cover stage hypnosis, or any applications of hypnosis that are not considered mainstream such as esoteric hypnosis, erotic hypnosis, or entertainment hypnosis.
If you are one of the 12 people to attend this class you will become a leader in a growing organization, that helps other people to achieve their goal to help other people.
- By attending this class you will build on your existing clinical skills and master new techniques that can take you to the expert level.
- You will have specific strategies for teaching your own successful courses
- You will get access to ICBCH proprietary materials and resources
- You will get real support from a director that wants to help you succeed
There are pre-requisites: You must be certified by a recognized hypnosis training organization. If you are not certified by the ICBCH, you will be given access to Gold-Level and Platinum-Level online training to complete. There will be an additional administration fee of $97 if you are not certified by the ICBCH, but you will not have to pay the registration fees for the ICBCH course, it is included in your train-the-trainer tuition. If not an ICBCH member, please also apply for reciprocity membership at this link.
- If not ICBCH certified, you must hold certification through another recognized organization and join the ICBCH
- You may not have a prior felony conviction for a crime of moral turpitude.
- You must be a practicing professional, who has been seeing clients in a professional setting.
- You must advertise your services only using accredited degrees (recognized by the US Department of Education and CHEA).
- You must be in good standing with any other certification organizations, or state professional licenses you hold.
- You must be able to demonstrate in our class, a basic competency to conduct hypnosis sessions and teach others.
- You must comply with the professional ethics guidelines of the ICBCH.
- Your courses must meet the content, length and quality guidelines of the ICBCH for trainers.
- You agree to abide by the ICBCH Approved Education Provider policies in offering training to students.
This course is designed for those serious about offering high-quality hypnosis training programs. When you attend you will learn how to build a training business, helping others to achieve their goals. And you will be learning from someone who has done exactly that. Dr. Richard Nongard is well known as perhaps the most successful creator of consistently high-quality training programs
Live hypnosis certification training programs, can earn you between $750-$3000 per student (See earnings disclaimer). You will be able to confer ICBCH Certification to those who complete your live training programs, online training programs and hybrid-based learning programs.