ICBCH Train-The-Trainer Certification – 100% Online Worldwide Access
15 in stock
15 in stock
Become an ICBCH Certified Hypnosis Instructor (CHI)
This program allows you to train professional hypnotists with your own programs and confer ICBCH certification upon course completion.
What you will learn in this course will help you in any other training program you provide, helping you to maximize your skills as an instructor.
The 100% ONLINE ICBCH Train-The-Trainer Course gives you the ability to train, test, and certify others as and ICBCH Certified Professional Hypnotist or Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. You will become a C.H.I. (ICBCH Certified Hypnosis Instructor).
Do you want to create live training courses, or online training courses, or hyrid learning courses that authorize YOU to award ICBCH Professional Hypnosis or Certified Clinical Hypnotherapy Certification? This course is all online, and it starts April 12, 2020.
Join me online this live “train-the trainer” course starting April 19, 2020 and you will learn how to structure and provide hypnosis education to others, and gain our endorsement for either live training classes or online training classes you offer. People who take your class will be certified by the ICBCH and you will be an ICBCH recognized trainer (Certified Hypnosis Instructor).
This course is limited to 15 participants so that individual focus and attention can be provided. See the class schedule below.
You will learn how to:
- Teach hypnosis training classes
- How to structure effective training using innovative teaching methods
- How to create interactive online training courses
- Help your students meet the core curriculum requirements
- The contextual skill-building approach to hypnotherapy and professional hypnosis
- We will provide you with the technical knowledge and resources for creating online programs
- You will have access to all of the ICBCH certification trianing materials for your students.
- Certification guidelines for all 50 states, Canada, Australia, the U.K. and other countries
- You will become an ICBCH Certified Hypnosis Instructor (CHI)
And I will also share with you methods of developing classes, marketing your training’s, and give you the same tools I have used for almost 30 years.
This course will be held online in our Zoom room and you must attend at least 4 out of the 6 sessions live. All sessions will be recorded, so if you miss a session or wish to review it, you will have full access 24/7. There is 100% online, but you will be getting the same content our in-person classes offer. You will have weekly assignments that must be completed between each session.The course will run six Sundays in a row, beginning July 7. The dates and times are:
Sunday, April 19: 11:00 am Las Vegas Time (Each class is about 90 minutes)
Sunday, April 28: 11:00 am Las Vegas Time
Sunday, May 3: 11:00 am Las Vegas Time
Sunday, May 10: 11:00 am Las Vegas Time
Sunday, May 17: 11:oo am Las Vegas Time
Sunday August 24: 11:00 am Las Vegas Time
We want you to attend each session LIVE – each class will be recorded – and you may miss 2 classes and watch the replay and still be awarded a certificate of completion. All homework assignments must be completed. Expect 2-4 hours of homework each week.
The focus of this course is on clinical hypnosis and hypnotherapy, it does not cover stage hypnosis, or any applications of hypnosis that are not considered mainstream such as esoteric hypnosis, erotic hypnosis, or entertainment hypnosis.
If you are one of the 12 people to attend this class you will become a leader in a growing organization, that helps other people to achieve their goal to help other people.
- By attending this class you will build on your existing clinical skills and master new techniques that can take you to the expert level.
- You will have specific strategies for teaching your own successful courses
- You will get access to ICBCH proprietary materials and resources
- You will get real support from a director that wants to help you succeed
There are pre-requisites: You must be certified by a recognized hypnosis training organization. If you are not certified by the ICBCH, you will be given access to Gold-Level and Platinum-Level online training to complete. There will be an additional administration fee of $97 if you are not certified by the ICBCH, but you will not have to pay the registration fees for the ICBCH course, it is included in your train-the-trainer tuition. If not an ICBCH member, please also apply for reciprocity membership at this link.
- If not ICBCH certified, you must hold certification through another recognized organization and join the ICBCH
- You may not have a prior felony conviction for a crime of moral turpitude.
- You must be a practicing professional, who has been seeing clients in a professional setting.
- You must advertise your services only using accredited degrees (recognized by the US Department of Education and CHEA).
- You must be in good standing with any other certification organizations, or state professional licenses you hold.
- You must be able to demonstrate in our class, a basic competency to conduct hypnosis sessions and teach others.
- You must comply with the professional ethics guidelines of the ICBCH.
- Your courses must meet the content, length and quality guidelines of the ICBCH for trainers.
- You agree to abide by the ICBCH Approved Education Provider policies in offering training to students.
This course is designed for those serious about offering high-quality hypnosis training programs. When you attend you will learn how to build a training business, helping others to achieve their goals. And you will be learning from someone who has done exactly that. Dr. Richard Nongard is well known as perhaps the most successful creator of consistently high-quality training programs
Live hypnosis certification training programs, can earn you between $750-$3000 per student (See earnings disclaimer). You will be able to confer ICBCH Certification to those who complete your live training programs, online training programs and hybrid-based learning programs.
You can create online training programs, with ICBCH certification and offer these worldwide. All courses must meet our online training guidelines and must have an interactive component.
Are you ready to help others live the dream you have been living, and teach people effective ways to help other with clinical hypnosis?
Orientation and Introduction
Business and clinical opportunity awaits
ICBCH resources available for your programs
Structuring a certification program core content
Essential tasks in professional hypnosis
Best practices in educating hypnotists
Experiential components of hypnosis education
Meaningful didactic education
Hybrid live/online programs
Developing core competencies in hypnosis
Experiencing core competencies in hypnosis
ICBCH certification criteria
ICBCH continuing education courses
Testing and evaluating students
I want you to call me if you have questions about this course. Call me at (702) 718-3332. But more importantly, I want you to have a spot at this course.
Location: This event will be held online in our Zoom classroom. After you register you will be provided with an access link, and instant access to some introductory videos I have created.
Refunds: If you request a refund 30 days prior to the event, you may retain full credit by moving to one of our other courses on a different date. If you do not choose to apply your refund to a future course date, we will refund your money within 30 days of your request – minus a $200 administrative fee. If you cancel with less than 29 days, there will be no refund, but you may apply your tuition to a future course (online or in-person) within the next 24 months.
Agreement with policy: By registering for this course, you agree to our policies governing ICBCH Approved Education Providers.
This class is strictly limited to 15 participants. Every one of our Train-The-Trainer courses for the past several years has sold out completely. Register NOW to get your seat. You will want to register ASAP. The next class is NOT an online class, it will be held in Virginia on November of 2020. This course is only offered 1-2 times per year.