(Appropriate for all individuals and couples regardless of sexual orientation or relationship status)
A Step-by-Step Guide for using Hypnosis to
Enhance Sexual Satisfaction and Performance
with Dr. Richard Nongard, LMFT
3 Hours of streaming video
3 Downloadable PDF Professional Scripts
3 Complete self-hypnosis MP3 files
All materials are self-paced with no start or ending time
Let’s talk fact here: In 7th grade science we were taught the major systems of the body: Muscular System, Skeletal system, Nervous System , Digestive System, respiratory system, excretory system, circulatory system and the reproductive system. And so anyone with a 7th grade science education knows, that whether we are having sex or not, and whether we are enjoying sex or not one-eighth of who we are is sexual in nature.
Do you want to increase your own sexual happiness and sexual response? Are you ready to start a fire in the bedroom (or any room)?
The three professional hypnosis scripts and the three downloadable MP3 sessions focus on:
Enhancing pleasure and orgasmic response
Self-acceptance and sexuailty
Sexual confidence and intensifying sexual pleasure with a partner
Dr. Richard Nongard, is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, an experienced clinician who has worked with both couples and individuals to help them develop a more effective sex life. The strategies and interventions you learn, will be founded on a model of professional ethics for the professional hypnotist. You will not be learning “hypnotic party tricks” rather, you will learn:
- How to use autogenic training to create sexual pleasure
- You will learn how to teach individuals hypnotic techniques for stronger and more pleasurable orgasm – some of these clients might experience orgasm for the first time in life, using hypnosis!
- You will learn how to intesify sexual response
- You will learn how to ethically provide hypnotherapy as a teacher, not as a participant; you will learn ethical boundaries and how to provide services as a professional.
- How to move clients in a safe relationship to the present, rather than reliving the sexual trauma of the past.
- You will learn hypnotic techniques that solve the problems of pain in sex, lack of interest, difficulty with response and obsessions with sexual fantasy. You will learn techniques for men, women and couples.
Hypnosis is a powerful tool. And the research shows it is a preferred modality for treating sexual dysfunction, sexual difficulties and sexual problems. The research also shows, that individuals and couples with unsatisfactory sexual experiences manifest problems in other important areas of life.
This series is for your own benefit, and a resource for clients.
Sex is natural, sex is fun, and hypnosis a tool that can be used to teach people how to enhance desired outcomes, reducing relationship stress, feelings of failure and inadequacy and promoting a well-balanced experience with sex, even if in the past sexual trauma or unpleasantness associated with sex were the norm.
This learning series is NOT for everyone. This resource is for professionals working within an ethical framework, and within the context of professional services within the proper scope of practice. This workshop does not teach experiential methods of hypnosis that transgress ethical boundaries, but rather, techniques professionals may use with couples and individuals in the context of professional hypnosis
3 Hours of training video
3 Downloadable PDF Scripts
3 Complete self-hypnosis MP3 files