Become a Certified Medical Meditation and Stress Management Consultant! Learn Autogenic Training, PMR relaxation and Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction skills – and teach your clients to take control of the mind-body connection for increased happiness and productivity.
Certified Medical Meditation and Stress Management Consultant Specialty Training Program – 100% Online
Become a Certified Medical Meditation and Stress Management Consultant
100% Online Course Access
Are you ready to take the next step in your hypnotic learning?
The CMMC/CSMC pathway is the solution you have always been looking for – Become a Certified Medical Meditation and Stress Management Consultant through the ICBCH.
Certified Medical Meditation and Stress Management Consultants are employed in many different settings.
- Corporate wellness and health programs
- Medical clinics and offices
- Private practices offering group and individual consulting and coaching services
- Public and private educational settings
You can become a qualified Medical Meditation and Stress Management Consultant by completing our recognized certification program designed to help you master fundamental and advanced concepts.
Medical Meditation is based on the application of mindfulness and related processes of meditation. The techniques of therapies based on mindfulness meditation, including Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Contextual Psychology and ACT Therapy, autogenic training (AT) and progressive muscle relaxation (PMR) are among the most researched modalities of treatment in both medical and behavioral health, considered evidenced-based interventions, for a wide variety of clients.
At the conclusion of this course, the professional will have learned applications of MBSR that are effective with:
- Chronic Pain patients
- Management of emotional states, including anger, anxiety and depression
- Behavioral issues
- Eating Disordered clients
MBSR techniques can also be utilized to help those who are seeking enlightenment and wellness, wanting to maximize potential apart from clinical treatment settings. Consultants in stress management can provide individual and group coaching and training in fitness centers, private practice settings or corporate environments.
Stress Management Consultants learn how to:
- Help others achieve goals and develop a sense of meaning and balance
- Find creative solutions to achieve higher potential
- Develop practical ways to minimize stress-related illness and maximize productivity
Imagine yourself with the knowledge and wisdom to successfully lead groups and work with individuals who want what you have to offer… This is what taking this course can do for you. The CMMSMC certification program is designed to be a useful learning experience, grounded in the science of stress management and the practical application of mindfulness meditation.
You will learn how to:
- Integrate contextual psychology and mindfulness into clinical hypnotherapy and counseling
- Meditate using a variety of different methods
- Use meditation to promote wellness
- Implement a program of autogenic training with clients
- Work with any type of client regardless of religious belief systems
- Implement clinically proven methods of stress reduction in your own life, and with clients and patients.
Watch this short video of Richard Nongard discussing the benefits of Mindfulness Meditation and completing the Certified Medical Meditation and Stress Management Consultant certification training program.
Are you ready to earn professional development credentials with meaning? You can start today.
Click ADD TO CART to order, and begin your studies today.
This program is an online training program and contains these modules:
- Medical Meditation: How to Reduce Pain, Decrease Complications and Recover Faster from Surgery, Disease and Illness by Dr. Richard Nongard
- 9-Hour Audio Course in the Foundations of Contextual Psychology, including Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, ACT Therapy, Solution Focused brief Therapy, Positive Psychology and more. All resources are downloadable.
- 3 Hours of Professional Ethics training, completed online
- Four embedded online teaching videos from international leaders in cognitive neuroscience, mindfulness meditation and health, healing and wellness.
- A Comprehensive 8-session training in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction with Dr. Richard Nongard, LMFT
- Assignments from leading textbooks you can purchase from any source and in any format, including kindle, ebooks or paperback. You will be given a bibliography and can expect this to be an additional cost of $20-$80 depending on where you purchase the books (new or used) and the format you choose.
Once you have completed the program (both online and home study portions) you will have earned the professional development credential: Certified Medical Meditation and Stress Management Consultant, and you may use EITHER the title/initials : CMMC (Medical Meditation) OR CSMC (Stress Management), as best suits your needs and clients.
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), is a proven method of strategic intervention based on principles that have been effectively used for thousands of years. Recent clinical research indicates MBSR improves outcomes in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical-behavioral therapy (DBT), and can be integrated into a variety of other treatment approaches including hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
As insurance companies, benefit providers and corporate medicine specialists seek proven techniques of intervention, those who learn and practice MBSR will have the edge. This course is designed to teach you the skills of medical meditation and to integrate methods of stress reduction into the lives of a variety of clients.
Even the most difficult to treat clients have benefited from MBSR methods.
Stress reduction methods can help with pre-surgical preparation and promoting wellness among medical patients. Those working with adult and adolescent behavioral problems will find these tools a valuable resource for making therapy more effective. Those who complete this course will posses the foundational and advanced skills required to effectively implement evidenced based therapies in today’s competitive environment.
The methods of stress reduction taught in this course are well researched and accepted by the clinical and medical community. Many of these methods have historical origins in a variety of religious experiences and the materials for this course reflect the historical origins of meditation practice. Practitioners and clients of medical meditation techniques and MBSR in particular will learn the foundational exercises that come from these religious traditions and how to apply them in any context, religious or secular. Purchasers of this course should be open minded and prepared to learn from new perspectives and ancient wisdom, to fully benefit from these course materials.