Stopping Fears and Phobias with Hypnosis and NLP Techniques
SIX HOURS OF HIGH QUALITY VIDEO FROM THE 2012 Seattle Hypnosis Conference
6 Hours of Approved CEU Credit for Hypnotherapists & Mental Health Professionals
Stopping Fears and Phobias with Hypnosis and NLP Techniques –
When Felix Baumgartner jumped from the edge of outer space this past year, it was only possible through hypnosis. Because of a claustrophobic reaction to the special space suit, he almost gave up his dream. But Baumgartner saw a clinical hypnotherapist, and not only overcame his fears, but also set the record for the highest skydive ever.
You can learn to use hypnosis, to end fears and phobias. This seminar will teach you how.
Master the techniques of ending fears and phobias. Any hypnotist who wants to build a successful private practice will need to become an expert in these techniques. Hypnotists who learn the techniques of NLP and hypnosis that are most effective with fears and phobias can work with corporate clients who need to conquer a fear of flying. They can build medical referrals based on treating the many patients afraid of dental procedures, CT scans and other medical procedures. Hypnotists who help people develop confidence in public speaking, stop specific phobias like a fear or heights or snakes can develop incredible referral networks.
In this workshop you will learn:
1.) The most effective NLP technique for ending phobias fast, and how to keep them from reemerging.
2.) How to help people with anxiety and panic control these feelings in the face of crisis
3.) You will get printed scripts and resources that will help you structure complete sessions from start to finish.
4.) You will learn the core components of contextual psychology and how they can be integrated into effective hypnosis.
5.) You will learn how a phobic response develops, how it can be interrupted and how clients who have been paralyzed by fear can develop incredible confidence in any situation.
You will get printable scripts, resources and can ask us questions in our online forum at anytime.
Participants in this online video-on-demand who complete the quiz will get and ICBCH Certificate of Achivement upon completion of the course material, and 6 hours of CEU credit.
Browse by Category
- Saturday, May 10, 2014
- Research Studies on the Effectiveness of Hypnosis
- Thursday, September 12, 2013
- Conversational Hypnosis and Neuroplasticity Training in Working with Chronic Pain and Somatoform Disorders
- Monday, August 26, 2013
- Five Things Students Can Do To Improve Time Management
- Tuesday, April 27, 2010
- What is Subliminal Science?
- Monday, March 29, 2010
- NLP Swish Pattern Exercise Demonstration for Hypnosis and Life Coaching
- Monday, March 29, 2010
- Understanding NLP Primary Representational Systems for Hypnosis and Life Coaching
- Friday, February 19, 2010
- Hypnotherapist Richard Nongard Hypnotizes a Half-Million People Over the Internet
- Friday, February 5, 2010
- How and Why to Use Hypnotic Phenomena in Stage, Street, or Clinical Hypnosis Settings