Quit Smoking TODAY!
Stop Smoking in One-Day with Hypnosis
Self-Hypnosis Smoking Cessation Program
Instant mp3 Download - with CD Sound Quality!
Even lifelong smokers can stop smoking using hypnosis. At our clinic, three-pack-a-day smokers quit after one session, and you can quit smoking forever if you are truly ready.
This hypnosis session was created by a former smoker who quit using hypnosis and uses the same techniques that have worked for millions of others. It will teach you how to manage nicotine cravings, become happy as a non-smoker and motivate you to success even if you have failed using other methods.
Stop letting the tobacco companies and lung doctors have all your money, and stop smoking today. The underlying music track with rexaling sounds and embedded binaural beat technology will help you to enjoy this self-hypnosis session and experience deep levels of relaxation and new learning.
Persons with epilepsy should consult a physician before using hypnosis or binaural beat technology products.
Richard K Nongard, LMFT/CCH is a former smoker who quit using hypnosis and a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer and a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. You will enjoy his educational hypnosis style that will teach you to stop smoking using the techniques of hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
This content is not meant as a substitute for professional medical attention. Please consult with your physician to rule out any physical contraindications or for the diagnosis and prevention of illness.
This audio file is equivalent to the tracks on the CD version - so the file you download (after you have completed the check-out payment process) will be VERY LARGE and may take from 3-10 minutes to download with broadband dsl/cable, and possibly up to 30 minutes or longer with dial-up or other slow connection.
Browse by Category
- Saturday, May 10, 2014
- Research Studies on the Effectiveness of Hypnosis
- Thursday, September 12, 2013
- Conversational Hypnosis and Neuroplasticity Training in Working with Chronic Pain and Somatoform Disorders
- Monday, August 26, 2013
- Five Things Students Can Do To Improve Time Management
- Tuesday, April 27, 2010
- What is Subliminal Science?
- Monday, March 29, 2010
- NLP Swish Pattern Exercise Demonstration for Hypnosis and Life Coaching
- Monday, March 29, 2010
- Understanding NLP Primary Representational Systems for Hypnosis and Life Coaching
- Friday, February 19, 2010
- Hypnotherapist Richard Nongard Hypnotizes a Half-Million People Over the Internet
- Friday, February 5, 2010
- How and Why to Use Hypnotic Phenomena in Stage, Street, or Clinical Hypnosis Settings