Instant Hypnotic Inductions
For Enhancing Stage, Street, & Clinical Hypnosis Practice
(2 DVD Set)
with John Cerbone & Richard K. Nongard
Speed Trance: The Next Generation of Hypnosis - Perfected!
It IS possible to induce trance in anyone - even a complete stranger - in THREE SECONDS!
Corporate, stage, and TV star "Trance-Master" John Cerbone and world-famous hypnotist Richard Nongard will teach you how to do Speed Trance INSTANT hypnotic inductions.
These powerful tools for the stage or street performer - and clinician too - produce deep trance and dramatic results, immediately!
John and Richard discuss and demonstrate how Speed Trance can be used to enhance clinical hypnotherapy sessions, to build rapport and overcome resistance, to spice up stage show presentations, and to 'wow' spectators in impromptu situations.
This instructional video set takes the lead by not just teaching how to do rapid induction with a classroom full of hypnosis students, but by taking hypnosis to the streets and performing these techniques 'on the fly' with everyday people in everyday situations.
You Will Learn:
- John Cerbone's original 3-second speed-trance inductions
- The difference between Rapid Induction and Speed Trance
- How to take your stage and street shows to the next level
- How to improve rapport with street subjects and clinical clients
- How to utilize speed trance with resistant or skeptical people
- How to master 2 different handshake inductions
- How to master 4 original methods of inducing instant trance
- How to deepen hypnotic experiences - in 10 seconds
- BONUS: See a complete 1-subject stage hypnosis show - performed spontaneously, with 5 skits, in less than 10 minutes!
Click on the image below to watch a video clip from the DVD!
Buy Together & Save!
Browse by Category
- Saturday, May 10, 2014
- Research Studies on the Effectiveness of Hypnosis
- Thursday, September 12, 2013
- Conversational Hypnosis and Neuroplasticity Training in Working with Chronic Pain and Somatoform Disorders
- Monday, August 26, 2013
- Five Things Students Can Do To Improve Time Management
- Tuesday, April 27, 2010
- What is Subliminal Science?
- Monday, March 29, 2010
- NLP Swish Pattern Exercise Demonstration for Hypnosis and Life Coaching
- Monday, March 29, 2010
- Understanding NLP Primary Representational Systems for Hypnosis and Life Coaching
- Friday, February 19, 2010
- Hypnotherapist Richard Nongard Hypnotizes a Half-Million People Over the Internet
- Friday, February 5, 2010
- How and Why to Use Hypnotic Phenomena in Stage, Street, or Clinical Hypnosis Settings