Hypnosis for Weight Loss:
A Step-By-Step Guide to Effective Weight Loss Hypnosis Sessions.
Learning how to do effective weight-loss hypnotherapy is one of the easiest ways to build a profitable all-cash private practice.
You will get printed scripts, resources and more! Complete the final exam and earn both 6 hours of CEU credit and a frameable ICBCH Certificate of Achivement in Weight Loss Hypnotherapy
Instant Online Access – Start Your Learning Immediatly
This is a step-by-step guide to both the clinical and business aspects of creating a successful hypnotherapy program in private practice. Success is defined two ways: Clients achieve goals AND you create a profitable program based on the methods of contextual hypnotherapy. Almost 6 hours of training, four full length streaming videos.
In this webinar series you will learn:
- The methods of weight control that actually work
- How to structure 6 session treatment plans clients will pay for in advance
- How to instill hope in the first session and build success in the initial meeting.
- How to help clients achieve goals by adding to their diet rather than taking away
- The most successful strategy for increasing activity and exercise
- How to overcome negative emotional blocks to success
- How to structure each session from start to finish
- How to market and build referrals based on successful outcomes
- How to structure hypnotic suggestions so they “stick”.
- How to use a variety of approaches, not just one, based on client need.
- How to use elements of the SuccessFit Program in any hypnosis office.
- How to market programs to medical professionals and build a practice promoting health
- The strategies that work in promoting individual sessions, group sessions and corporate health programs.
You will learn about current trends in hypnosis, like mindfulness, contextual hypnotherapy, direct suggestion and use of metaphor and solutions-focused brief hypnotherapy. You will learn how to adapt to your individual clients needs, and how to be an effective hypnotist, using the most talked about methods in our profession.
Participants will receive copies of the same forms and assessment tools Richard Nongard uses with his clients. This online interactive webinar will be pre-recorded, with video-on-demand available to those who cannot attend any of the webinar dates. Video will be recorded in HD for the internet and available for unlimited online access for those who miss any or all dates.
Participants will have access to our online group and forum feature throughout the presentation. Even if you are watching the archive, you can still ask questions in our forum and facebook group and get answers to specific questions.
INSTANT ONLINE ACCESS IN OUR VIDEO-ON-DEMAND CENTER
CEU Hours are available to those who need them in Social Work, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Nursing, Counseling and for addiction professionals. Video-On-Demand will be made available the day following each webcast.
There are no refunds for webinars. If you are unable to attend any nights, a high quality online video will be provided to you of the course content (but not the live chat or question and answer).
After registering, a PDF download will be available to you which will include access instructions to the real-time webinar and the video archive.
Participants will earn an ICBCH Certification of Achievement upon completion of a final exam. Licensed mental health professionals, social workers and registered nurses will earn 6 hours of approved CEU credit.