Groupnosis: How to do Hypnosis in Groups
Learn how to work with couples, small groups and even a hundred people or more in a single hypnosis session
With Richard Nongard
Hypnotists who learn how to do induction and suggestion with groups, can maximize their potential and increase earnings!
This is a step-by-step guide to both the clinical and business aspects duing hypnosis with groups. Group hypnosis can enhance outcomes with couples, double your potential revenue per session and give you opportunity for public demonstrations as well as entry into the hypnosis seminar business for smoking cessation and weight control.
In this webinar series you will learn:
- The most effective hypnotic induction for large groups.
- How to facilitate hypnosis with couples, or even a couple couples
- What happens when some do not respond at the same speed as others in a group
- How to structure suggestions across primary modalities of learning
- How to create profitable services offering group hypnosis
- How to navigate difficult group members
- How to do an effective group pre-talk
- How to encourage group involvement and create a dynamic of success
- How to work with individuals within the group
- You will get printed word-for-word scripts
This online interactive webinar will be pre-recorded, with video-on-demand available to those who cannot attend any of the webinar dates. Video will be replayed in HD for the internet and available for unlimited online access for those who miss any or all dates.
Richard Nongard, LMFT is a hypnotherapist in private practice who has extensive experience working with groups. As a popular hypnosis trainer, he often does classroom demonstrations. As a licensed family therapist, he is skilled at facilitating work with couples. He has also been a Las Vegas Stage Hypnotist, working with large groups in public settings. You will learn exactly what you need to know about the dynamics and skills of groupnosis in this webinar series.
CEU Hours are available to those who need them in Social Work, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Nursing, Counseling and for addiction professionals. Video-On-Demand will be made available the day following each webcast. There are no refunds for webinars. If you are unable to attend any nights, a high quality online video will be provided to you of the course content (but not the live chat or question and answer). The high quality replay is available after our event. The quality of webinar video will in large part depend on your internet connection speeds.
After registering, a PDF download will be available to you which will include access instructions to the real-time webinar and the video archive.
Browse by Category
- Saturday, May 10, 2014
- Research Studies on the Effectiveness of Hypnosis
- Thursday, September 12, 2013
- Conversational Hypnosis and Neuroplasticity Training in Working with Chronic Pain and Somatoform Disorders
- Monday, August 26, 2013
- Five Things Students Can Do To Improve Time Management
- Tuesday, April 27, 2010
- What is Subliminal Science?
- Monday, March 29, 2010
- NLP Swish Pattern Exercise Demonstration for Hypnosis and Life Coaching
- Monday, March 29, 2010
- Understanding NLP Primary Representational Systems for Hypnosis and Life Coaching
- Friday, February 19, 2010
- Hypnotherapist Richard Nongard Hypnotizes a Half-Million People Over the Internet
- Friday, February 5, 2010
- How and Why to Use Hypnotic Phenomena in Stage, Street, or Clinical Hypnosis Settings