** You are ordering the online video version of this course. Hard copies of the DVDs will not be sent. This is a great way to save money, and have quick access with no shipping costs. Links and passwords for viewing will be provided upon payment. You will be provided with a supplemental .pdf file which includes access to the scripts, CEU information and course notes. **
This is a video on demand. To order the DVD and pay shipping charges visit this page: http://www.subliminalscience.com/how-to-write-effective-hypnosis-scripts-and-suggestions-dvd.html
Easily learn to structure and write suggestions to maximize therapeutic impact in clinical hypnotherapy!
In this video, award-wining hypnotherapist Richard K. Nongard will teach you his no-fail system for writing effective hypnosis scripts. You will be able to create more efficient suggestions that incorporate both directive and non-directive approaches, and use hypnotic phenomena to deepen hypnosis and produce more satisfactory and reliable outcomes.
By following this multi-modal model for script writing, you will discover exactly how to structure positive suggestions, use metaphors and stories, master the development of transitional deepeners and post-hypnotic suggestions, and draw upon powerful hypnotic phenomena like amnesia, regression and dissociation for maximum impact.
You can become a truly self-reliant hypnotist and achieve better results with clients in hypnotherapy, and this DVD can help you achieve this goal!
Richard Nongard is an experienced clinician, speaker and counselor educator, known around the world for his creative insights and light-hearted, dynamic approach to meeting clients at their point of need. Richard will teach you the secrets to producing solid, powerful suggestions and complete scripts to help your clients make positive life changes.
Below are some sample clips from the instructional video - enjoy!
Browse by Category
- Saturday, May 10, 2014
- Research Studies on the Effectiveness of Hypnosis
- Thursday, September 12, 2013
- Conversational Hypnosis and Neuroplasticity Training in Working with Chronic Pain and Somatoform Disorders
- Monday, August 26, 2013
- Five Things Students Can Do To Improve Time Management
- Tuesday, April 27, 2010
- What is Subliminal Science?
- Monday, March 29, 2010
- NLP Swish Pattern Exercise Demonstration for Hypnosis and Life Coaching
- Monday, March 29, 2010
- Understanding NLP Primary Representational Systems for Hypnosis and Life Coaching
- Friday, February 19, 2010
- Hypnotherapist Richard Nongard Hypnotizes a Half-Million People Over the Internet
- Friday, February 5, 2010
- How and Why to Use Hypnotic Phenomena in Stage, Street, or Clinical Hypnosis Settings